Role: Analytical Chemist
Duration: 12 month (Fixed Term Contract)
Location: North London
Salary: Highly competitive based on experience
A leading chemical manufacturing organisation currently have a 12 month FTC position available for a skilled analytical chemist to join their team based in North London. This position will suit applications from individuals with previous experience working in an Analytical Laboratory, carrying out classical, inorganic and wet chemical techniques.
* Ensure all regulations with regard to EHS and security are strictly observed.
* Analyse samples submitted by approved procedure
* Ensure work is performed at minimum cost by making efficient use of time, equipment and materials.
* Participate in departmental activities, and ensure that objectives are met such as LEAN activities.
* Degree in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry based subject (HNC Minimum)
* Previous experience working in an Analytical laboratory
* Working knowledge of classical, inorganic wet chemical techniques
* Ability to learn and follow procedures
* High level of numeracy, and attention to detail
If this position is of interest and you meet the requirements, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
If you require any further information on the position, please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300, or at
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: AnChm(KR1409)