Jonathan Finch is recruiting for an Account Manager to join a company in the Adhesive industry on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatment products.
The salary is c£40,000 plus a handsome benefit package and commission structure.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
· Define and implement a customer business development strategy
· Successfully manage assigned territories and customers resulting in year-on-year growth in sales and profitability
· Strategically plan and develop long term relationships with Key Accounts
· Manage customer relationships at a cross-functional level and through the companies CRM platform
· Lead the development of long-term customer agreements, and preferred supplier status in specific accounts
· Coordinate development projects between labs and the end customers: technical reports, management of samples, design of experiments etc
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· A technical background in Engineering or Chemistry
· Significant experience in a sales role
· Commercial skills (customer face time is expected to be a minimum of 50% of the nominal work time)
· Availability for occasional international travel
· Candidates with an existing contact network within the UK & Ireland will have a clear advantage
· Company Car
· Company Laptop
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40134 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: ST40134