EMEA Medical device Assessor
Home based (Germany, Italy , Netherlands, UK)
Location: Home Based -Various locations
An exciting opportunity with a Global Biotech business with a strong focus on Active medical devices with new innovative breakthroughs in many therapeutic areas. The company has been established for over a decade, globally, using physics and medicine they are able to be as unique as possible in the market.
The products are extremely innovative and the team is looking for a fresh perspective on their niche products.
A company dedicated to research and development it comes with no surprise they intend to break through the healthcare industry as a major player.
You will be responsible for:
* Active and passive devices.
* Client facing environment
* Travelling to sites
* B2B - improve performance by assessing their organisation or products against the company`s management systems
* Technical knowledge
You will require:
* Advanced Scientific or Engineering degree
* 5 years Hands on manufacturing, R&D Experience Strong business skills
* Excellent oral and interpersonal skills
* Desire to travel
The client will offer support and training to those who are successful in attaining the role.
You MUST be eligible to work in Italy. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 26th October 2017
- Reference: J30636