Title: Device Technologist
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Contract Length: 12 months
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Device Technologist to join their team in Ware. The role will primarily consist of defining, developing and executing device testing methodology within the Parenteral (injector devices) Engineering team.
* Performs complex data management tasks with minimal supervision.
* Develops understanding of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
* Designs and executes new methods and protocols related to area of expertise and/or proactively incorporates new technology or techniques into practice with minimal supervision.
* Executes a wide range of experiments/technical studies/tasks independently based on protocol.
* Identifies and troubleshoots problems in the execution of experimental processes/technical studies/tasks; interprets results and communicates to his/her supervisor and/or designs next logical step of experiments based on interpretation of results.
* Degree in Physical Science - such as Physics or Engineering
* 2 - 3 years' experience in developing simple and complex experimental work, along with methodology to characterise the devices functionally.
* Experience in mechanical/physical testing
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent attention to detail
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: J23593