CRA - UK - permanent
Competitive salary, Midlands, Medical Device company, office-based!
A new CRA is required to join a medical device company that utilises and applies advanced Quantum Physics principles to rapidly detect a range of medical conditions that could potentially be life-threatening. Due to solid structure, built on 10 years of research, this successful company has met many commercial milestones since their establishment, and is up for numerous awards.
As a CRA you will be joining a team that is currently working with patients at four different sites across the UK, where they are using their own medical device to aid decision-making.
Your responsibilities as a CRA include:
- Assisting the Clinical Lead in monitoring patients at different sites
- Educating other people and distributors on how to use the device
- Developing, maintaining and managing appropriate study documentation/study files
- Writing and reviewing protocols from different sites
- Remote monitoring when required, with the ability to travel to different sites
An ideal CRA should have:
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in relevant field (e.g. nursing)
- A couple of years' experience in a research-related field (preferably in cardiac, cardiovascular environment) with previous exposure to clinical trials
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
- Computer literacy
- Driving licence
- Confidence, with the ability to work independently and take ownership of his/her own work
This new CRA role is perfect for someone who is looking to expand their research experience into a commercial environment and looking to make a real difference to people's lives. It is also ideal for people who are looking for an opportunity in monitoring, as this role does not require previous monitoring experience!
If you would like to know more about this CRA role please feel free to contact Anna Lauterjung on +44 (0) 121 616 3469 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: CTA, Clinical Trials Assistant, Clinical Trials Associate, Clinical Trial*, CRA, Clinical Research Associate, Research, Research Nurse, Cardiac, Cardiovascular, Medical Device, permanent, office-based, ICH GCP, Leicester, Bristol, Coventry, Sheffield, monitoring, West Midlands, East Midlands
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: AL140917CRA