Our client is a well-established organisation based in the Midlands area, who is seeking to recruit a graduate chemist with some experience in sales or technical support. The role involves liaison with clients who are industrial users of Chemical and Polymer products.
The applicant will have a 2:1 degree in Science with some experience within a sales or technical services. The sales experience could be telemarketing during studying but not retail. Full training will be given to candidates with potential.
The following competences and personal qualities are important:
· Professional image and stature, with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Proactive, flexible and team player
· Disciplined, well organized and have good time management skills
· Self-motivated, with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and energy
The position offers basic salary of 30K with a company car. The role also, offers the opportunity to work with a highly successful team.
Applicants must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: WSL12