Jenni Woolley is recruiting for a Principal Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Uxbridge on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
· Plan and participate in programming/QC activities for multiple studies or across an indication including submission activities.
· Contributes to standards within a therapeutic area in accordance with the Asset Data Strategy.
· Lead the eCRF Development process.
· Plan and manage the eCRF Development and Post Go Live timelines.
· Provide Technical expertise to internal/external customers in support of clinical study data.
· Provide consultancy with regard to study specific technical activities and issues, i.e., analysis of existing business technology issues and development of plans for capability improvement through increased efficiency or effectiveness.
· Provide Technical consultancy to R&D strategic initiatives and contributes to plans for capability improvement through increased efficiency or effectiveness.
Further responsibilities will include:
· Leading small non-clinical projects within department and with experience in grade, major projects (clinical or non-clinical), across the wider Programming Community.
· May lead the development of standards- Includes -omics, biomarker, and in-licensed compounds and input into industry standards.
· Ability to motivate staff within functional or cross-functional team - may represent the Programming community externally (e.g. FDA teleconferences).
· Being able to resource effectively to meet team milestones, enable prompt decision-making for the projects and to build credibility and presence with customers.
· Influencing and adding value (e.g. data visualization) at study team and functional team level to enable decision-making.
· Utilizing other disciplines outside of the programming area to solve complex problems; proactively identifies technical programming problems; define criteria for assessing alternative solutions & determine the optimal approach; make decisions in face of unusual and conflicting information.
- Identifying recurring problems and initiates process improvement
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Expertise in SAS.
· Understanding of regulatory process.
· Ability to generate/implement ideas/solutions to cross functional strategy (e.g., outsourcing strategies).
· Anticipate process and software challenges. Expertise in SAS, SQL and/or other scripting and programming languages; Relational Database Design.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40124 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: CL40124