Russell Oakley is recruiting for a number of Contract Specialists and Senior Contract Specialists to join a company in the medical device industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
This client is based in Leeds however there will be the flexibility to work from home as well as work from other sites depending upon your location.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Be responsible for drafting and implementing clinical research contracts.
- Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating compliance with contractual requirements for all clinical investigations.
- Act as the contract liaison between the company and the investigation site or vendor, answering any questions related to the contract, resolving issues as appropriate, and working with the attorneys and internal clients as necessary.
- Track and oversee clinical investigator contracts status, including payments, and drive effective contracting process. Audit and evaluate all clinical consulting and research agreements for compliance.
- Communicate Healthcare Compliance requirements to clinical business consultants, Investigators and Institutions.
- Initiate, supervise and track status of entire contracting process for all clinical business consulting and clinical research agreements.
- Work with legal and HCC to draft and modify clinical consulting agreement and Clinical Trial Contracts.
- Develop and maintain an accurate accounting of contracts, studies, financial agreements, and contractual compliance.
- Maintain database of clinical study, business consulting and confidentiality contracts.
- Communicate with clinical consultants and Investigators regarding Healthcare Compliance requirements.
- Assist in providing internal communication of important contract status, changes in contract requirements/regulations and events.
- Have the ability to understand and discuss legal and financial issues for clinical research contracts.
- Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
- Perform all job duties in full accordance with the Worldwide Policies on Information Asset Protection, maintain password(s) as Confidential, and protect Critical Business Information.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BS/BA in Biological Science and/or Law or MBA is preferred
- Requires previous experience in negotiating, drafting, revising and implementing contracts.
- Previous clinical research and legal experience - a plus.
- Requires experience and proficient knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft office - Excel, Word and Power Point).
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40133 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: CL40133