We are currently looking for a QC Analytical Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the London area. As the QC Analytical Technician you will be responsible for undertaking QC testing of gene therapy products and their associated materials under GMP regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analytical Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The testing of gene therapy products in accordance with product specifications predominantly using qPCR, HPLC, ELISA assays, SDS-PAGE and Western blot analysis to analyse purity, potency and activity of the products.
2. You will write, review, approve and implement SOP's, methods, protocols, method/equipment validation, method development/transfer and reports as required.
3. You will record out of specifications, non-conformances and investigation analysis reports as well as the implementation of corrective action(s) as applicable.
4. Maintain QC facilities to meet GMP requirements, conduct necessary checks to support any health authority, customer/stakeholder site visits in addition to supporting any external or internal audits where required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analytical Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, Biomedical science or Chemistry etc.) in addition to industry experience within a Pharmaceutical setting.
2. Proven industry experience in quality control position in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry, using techniques including qPCR, HPLC, ELISA assays, SDS-PAGE and Western blot analysis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with regulatory systems including, but not limited to, EU and FDA regulations, GMP/GLP/GCP, Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, etc.
Key Words: QC | Analytical | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Gene Therapy products | qPCR | ELISA | HPLC | SDS-PAGE | Western Blotting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves..
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 16th October 2017
- Reference: J4429