Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Prepare, coordinate and review scientific documentation in order to support regulatory submissions for both investigational and commercial medicinal products
- Project manage/participate in specific projects as directed by the Vice President, regulatory and legal affairs
- Participate in client meetings and liaise with clients regarding ongoing projects
Further responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with regulatory authorities including the organisation of agency meetings and associated briefing materials
- Ensure compliance with EU regulatory requirements including contribution to quality systems
- Provide regulatory input into clinical, drug safety and other services
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences or equivalent experience
- Experience within regulatory affairs from a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and comfortable liasing with health authorities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful CRO within the pharmaceutical industry who are in an extremely positive place.
Benefits include a competitive salary for the 12 month duration of the contract
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40131 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: CL40131