Health Economics Senior Manager Contract
Day rate: 500+ (can be higher depending on candidate experience).
Location: West London.
Role: 12 months contract.
We have a contract opportunity for a Health Economics Senior Manager with an established biopharmaceutical client. The Health Economics Senior Manager will be supporting the global health economics value evidence strategy and country engagement for the client`s products being launched within Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
* Support affiliate Health Economics needs in terms of strategy development, disease understanding and product differentiation.
* Integrates with a global research team and program.
* Assist in the development, creation and review of the European HTA Dossiers.
* Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers.
* Support the asset, regional and local business units.
* Design European evidence generation plans.
* Develop/approve research project plans.
* Support the development and communicates of the Global Value Dossier.
* Work with European affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
* Obtain approval from internal review boards, as well as external.
* Provide technical advice on Health Economics projects to affiliates.
* Budget responsibility and could direct and develop staff.
* Work with study vendors.
* Experience in protocol development and design of real world evidence studies.
* 5 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
* Masters in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field e.g. statistics, epidemiology, engineering or biostatistics.
Ideal requirements (experience in):
* Having performed literature reviews.
* HTA interactions.
* Publication development.
* Oncology or hematology would be a bonus.
If you have experience working within health economics and seek to work as a health economics senior manager within the pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical industries then apply now with an updated CV in Word Document Format.
If you happen to know any colleagues or friends who could be interested then please do forward our contact details as we also provide a reward scheme for referrals.
market access, pharmaceutical, biopharma, health economics, health economist, outcomes research, health economics and outcomes research, heor, health economics manager, statistics, biostatistics, HTA, health technology assessment
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 26th October 2017
- Reference: J30623