Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a contract Quality Management System Manager to join a medium sized global pharmaceutical company, based at their London offices for six months initially.
As Quality Management System Manager you will head a range of activities to support the triage and pre-diligence of potential in-licensing activities and oversee their development through to successful commercialisation.
Key duties will include:
- Defining diligence requirements, setting and communicating diligence strategy and conducting high quality diligence reviews
- Use of strong project management and leadership skills to coordinate scientific, legal and financial reviews of third parties
- Working with broad matrix teams to facilitate the development and maintenance of Integrated Development Plans, Target Product Profiles, and other diligence related documentation
- Liaison with external organisations to ensure transfer of diligence materials, phone conferences, face to face meetings and manufacturing site assessments for pharmaceutical and clinical development opportunities
As Quality Management System Manager you will require the following:
- A life sciences degree
- Strong quality assurance / compliance experience gained within pharmaceutical development
- Experience of the development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of pharmaceutical and regulatory affairs requirements and practices
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40121 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: CL40121