Analytical Chemist - Method Development-GMP-Cambs-£20k-£26k
A busy contract testing lab requires an experienced Analyst/ Project Analyst to join its pharmaceutical division in Cambridge. Your role will be to perform and assist with analytical work on pharmaceutical products. You will have a chemistry degree or the equivalent experience and have prior experience in a pharmaceutical lab environment.This must include method development experience.
The position will involve:
Analysis of samples using various instrumental & wet chemistry methods eg HPLC, GC
Calculation of results either manually or using MS excel
Entering data onto LIMS
Performing equipment checks and calibrations
Performing/assisting with laboratory investigations as required.
Ensuring all relevant Quality and Health & Safety Procedures are followed
Performing Analytical Method Transfers, Method Development and Method Validation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or an appropriate subject, or proven experience in relevant analytical techniques
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of Chemical analysis across a range of methodologies, techniques and procedure eg HPLC, GC, AA etc
* Experience of Method Development
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
* Previous experience of working in a GMP laboratory environment is desirable.
* Ability to work alone and part of a team in a busy laboratory
* Good communication skills, written and oral, with good organisational skills and the ability to accurately follow methods and excellent attention to detail
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Posted: 14th September 2017
- Expires: 12th October 2017
- Reference: 4720