Local Safety Officer (Responsible Person)
Permanent - Office Based
Salary + Benefits package (including Bonus)
Hertfordshire/North London/West London/Buckinghamshire
My client a global pharmaceutical company are currently in need of a Local Safety Officer, this role will work across the company functions as a representative and leader for the safety function, specifically with regards to post-marketed products. This company with an established portfolio in Oncology and Immunology, this role will give exposure to several areas of the PV function and close interaction with senior members of the Produxct Safety team.
- Building and maintaining a robust and dynamic local PV framework, guided by Global strategy.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the local regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for ICSR processing, local market research programs and the PSMF.
- Aggregate Reports and Risk Management plans and their submissions to the regulatory agencies.
- Ensure cove for out of hours PV expertise and triage.
- Medical Information -responding and answer questions of other healthcare experts.
-Supporting the PV team with the creation and quality of safety reports e.g. PSURs/DSURs
- Literature reviews and monitoring
- Minimum 4 year experience within a Pharmacovigilance environment
- Ideally qualified in Health Sciences or Pharmacy degree.
- Familiarity with ARISg and/or ARGUS databases.
- Strong GVP/GCP,
- Knowledge of UK compliance standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service.
PV, Pharmacovigilance, Officer, Associate, Pharma, UK, United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Suffolk, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Case Processing. PSMF, Vaccines, Generics, QPPV, Dep QPPV, Market Authorisation Holders, MAH, PSURs,DSURs, MHRA,EMA
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 30th October 2017
- Reference: J30602