Type: Temp - Perm
Location: Home counties
A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing oncology specialist research organisation, who will provide you with a broad range of opportunity and increased responsibility. Due to growth, our client is seeking a QC scientist on a temp-perm basis, to support the quality control testing of biological, sterile investigational manufactured products for early phase clinical trials.
* General duties involved in the maintenance of the QC laboratories and clean room production facilities to GMP standards
* Provide support to the QC team to ensure laboratory is maintained to appropriate standard
* To ensure analysis are performed to meet deadlines
* Sampling of raw materials, preparation of buffers and standards, trending of data.
* Environmental monitoring, water sampling and cleaning.
* Preparation of equipment, materials and facilities for use in QC and production such as calibrations, autoclaving, stock control.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with experience of working in a laboratory.
* knowledge of GMP/GLP is required
* Experience in the calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment (desirable).
* An understanding and experience in molecular biology, Aseptic techniques and microbiology techniques (desirable)
* Excellent attention to detail and record keeping skills
* Able to show initiative to ensure work is completed
GMP, GLP, Quality Control, Calibration, Aseptic Techniques, Molecular Biology, Pipette, Analytical, Environmental Monitoring, Water Testing, Laboratory, Sampling, Autoclaving
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 25th October 2017
- Reference: J23858