We are currently looking for a Programme Manager - Large Molecule Analysis to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Programme Manager - Large Molecule Analysis you will be responsible for regulated GLP or GCP bioanalysis projects.
The Large Molecule Bioanalysis group undertakes bioanalytical based projects for external clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They are involved in the development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods. The majority of the methods developed are for the quantitative analyses of biotherapeutic drugs, anti-drug antibodies and biomarkers in biological fluids using a variety of immunoassay platforms. The Large Molecule Bioanalysis group provides a well-equipped laboratory and the opportunity to work with state of the art analytical instrumentation. It is GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) and GCP (Good Clinical Practice) compliant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Programme Manager - Large Molecule Analysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists responsible for the timely delivery of bioanalytical services to our customers. You will act as Study Director/Principal Investigator for GLP studies and as Analytical Project Manager for GCP studies.
2. Day to day management of the team and technical leadership are a key part of the role as well as building excellent personal and business relationships with our Clients.
3. Working to deadlines, keeping the team motivated and the resilience to cope with pressures is important, and flexible working plays a key part in meeting these demands.
4. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills in order to liaise with staff including staff outside their immediate team. Experience in a supervisory position is desirable and staff appraisals will be included in the duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager - Large Molecule Analysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in biochemistry, pharmacology or another related life sciences subject. In addition, you will require experience working as a GLP Study Director/Principal Investigator in a bioanalysis lab, with experience in immunoassay method development and troubleshooting.
2. Proven industry experience in managing, motivating and providing scientific leadership to a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists to deliver high quality bioanalytical services to agreed deadlines.
3. A focus on delivery of excellent customer service through good written and verbal communication skills.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Proteins | Antibodies | Large Molecule | GCP | GLP | Programme Manager | Project Manager | Team Leader | Biomarkers | Biotherapeutics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: J4427