Title: QC Specialist/Reduced Testing Specialist
Contract Length: 3 months
Are you a Chemistry graduate looking to gain experience within the Pharmaceutical industry?
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a QC Specialist to join their team in Maidenhead.
* To work within the defined systems and procedures to ensure compliance with company polices and regulatory standards.
* To conduct internal audits to ensure customer service levels are met and issues are communicated as soon as possible.
* To carryout CAP, Pharmacopeia and method updates.
* To be a team player and build effective working relationships across all departments and at all levels of the business.
* Degree in Chemistry or Analytical (or equivalent)
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of reduced testing process and specification management
* Raw material testing
* Finished product testing
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: J23571