Senior Director/VP Clinical Operations
Salary - 90,000 - 120,000 + bonus + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Director of Clinical Operations to join a CRO based in the Hampshire/Surrey border. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to lead clinical and operational strategy for the whole company with a view to stepping into a VP position. You will be joining a growing business that currently services drug development programmes for clients on a global scale.
The successful applicant will have previous experience of directing clinical strategy, implementing processes and procedures and undertaking business development activities ideally within a CRO environment. You may also be required to have some involvement with overseeing study management activities so relevant experience in this area is essential.
- Development of overall project plans and project budgets for approval by Clients
- Communication of all aspects of the project plans (schedule, budget, resource, options, assumptions and risks) throughout a project, ensuring these plans comply with overall Client strategy
- Continuous team leadership and oversight to drive projects, to pre-empt and address issues to ensure project completion with high quality, in the right timeframe, at the agreed cost
- Work with external partners; Associates and Vendors
- Design, develop and improve project management tools and processes, implement QA/QC activities as required
- Must be in a Director level position with the capability of stepping into a VP role.
- Previous CRO experience
- Strong operational background
- Must have some Clinical Trial Management experience
Clinical Director, Director of Clinical Operations, Senior Clinical Director, CRO, PHARMA, Head of Clinical Operations, Clinical Trials, Drug Development, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 25th October 2017
- Reference: J30578