Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals
Our SW based client manufactures a range of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
They have a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Officer to support the QA Manager in the maintenance and development of the Pharmaceutical Quality Management System (QMS). The role requires participation in all parts of the Quality Management System including performance and documentation of root cause/corrective action investigations, internal/external auditing, qualification/validation studies, cleaning validation, document management, GMP training etc.
Key duties of the role are:
• Support the implementation and operation of the Quality Management System in order to maintain cGMP compliance.
• Performance and documentation of root cause/corrective action investigations required for complaints, rejections, deviations, non-conformances etc.
• Co-ordinate and control cleaning validation activities.
• Input into the design and implementation of qualification/validation studies for equipment/systems/processes and subsequent reporting and review.
• Perform internal/external cGMP and themed audits in accordance with relevant audit schedules.
• Maintenance of documentation systems for complaints, NCRs, SOPs, change controls etc.
• Participation in Product Quality Review process
• QA review of manufacturing documents prior to QP release.
• Co-ordinate and present internal GMP training courses
• Handle customer audits and regulatory inspections
The successful candidate will have a pharmaceutical background in Quality Assurance, with a strong working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Pharmaceutical industry experience in a QA role is required, around 3 years experience would be sufficient. They will be qualified to degree level in a scientific discipline, with excellent technical, interpersonal and organisational skills. They will also have a logical approach to problem solving, be able to manage time effectively and have strong ICT skills.
Location: South West
More science jobs at www.sci-search.com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: 19627