We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Scientist - Large Molecule Bioanalysis to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. This is a great opportunity for a graduate of experienced scientist to join the large molecule bioanalysis team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Large Molecule Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Undertake bioanalytical laboratory work on behalf of a diverse range of external clients including pharmaceutical and veterinary drug manufacturers.
2. Development and validation of qualitative/quantitative assays and subsequent sample analysis to determine concentrations of drugs, peptides and proteins in biological samples.
3. A diverse range of scientific techniques are used including:
- Enzyme immunoassay, Gyrolab, Mesoscale Discovery (MSD), Singulex Erenna, Radioimmunoassay, AlphaLISA and DELFIA
- Multiplexing technology including MSD and Luminex
- PK analysis of therapeutic biologics
- Immunogenicity testing of biologics
- Biomarker quantification
- Flow cytometry
- Cell-based assays
- Molecular biology including qPCR, Western blotting, electrophoresis and DNA sequencing
- Characterisation and labelling of antibody reagents
- Mass spectrometry e.g. peptide mapping, protein ID and quantification
- Automation of assays and integration into LIMS
- Enzyme activity assays
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Large Molecule Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological science, or relevant experience working within a highly regulated life sciences facility, for example GMP or GLP.
2. You will need to demonstrate familiarity with analytical method development / validation. You should have experience with at least some of the following laboratory skills: Enzyme immunoassay, Gyrolab, Mesoscale Discovery (MSD), Singulex Erenna, Radioimmunoassay, AlphaLISA, DELFIA, MSD, Luminex, PK analysis of therapeutic biologics, cell based assays, flow cytometry and mass spectrometry.
Key Words: Enzyme immunoassay | Gyrolab | Mesoscale Discovery (MSD) | Singulex Erenna | Radioimmunoassay | AlphaLISA | DELFIA | Luminex | PK analysis | cell based assays
| flow cytometry | mass spectrometry | Scientist | Large molecules | Biologics | GMP | GLP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: J3536