We are currently looking for a Junior SQL Developer to join a leading company based in the Leeds area. As a Junior SQL Developer you will be responsible for assisting in the development of additional features and maintain existing software within the application suite.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Junior SQL Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Required to provide some telephone support to customers and suppliers whose systems interact with the application.
2. Create high quality, user-friendly and intuitive interfaces to expose the functionality of the applications
3.Assist in the development of additional features and maintain existing software
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior SQL Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good understanding of table/index design, store procedures and functions. As well as, an overall understanding of Database principles and Strategies.
2. Minimum 2 years professional experience developing solutions using SQL Server. Ideally SQL Server 2008+
3. Ability to use the following application/languages: HTML/Visual Basic or C#/JQuery Languages
Key Words: Junior SQL Developer, SQL developer, SQL Server, C#, JQuerey, HTML, Database System, Web Applications
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: J4425