We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Bioanalysis Senior Scientist you will be responsible for development, validation and application of bioanalytical methods for use in drug development. The majority of the methods developed are qualitative and quantitative analyses of drugs, biomarkers and clinical markers in biological fluids, predominately blood plasma and urine. The Bioanalytical Sciences Group provides a well-equipped laboratory and the opportunity to work with a range of analytical instrumentation. It is registered as GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) and GCP (Good Clinical Practice) compliant.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Experience of managing bioanalysis projects in a customer focused organisation.
2. Experience in a GLP/GCP accredited laboratory.
3. Previous Senior Scientist experience in a regulated environment.
4. Experience with AB Sciex mass spectrometers and software.
5. Familiarity with Watson LIMS.
6. Direct communication with clients regarding project progress.
7. Method development, method validation and trouble-shooting problematic methods.
8. Analysis of pre-clinical and clinical samples using LC-MS/MS based methods.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or life sciences based discipline. You will also be expected to demonstrate experience working in an analytical chemistry facility, managing bioanalysis projects.
2. Demonstrated experience of a range of chromatographic techniques, including HPLC and LC/MS. Any additional experience with LC/MS/MS analysis, particularly Sciex instruments.
3. You will be required to demonstrate experience working under GLP or GCP regulations.
NB: Although not a requirement for this role, having access to a car or bike is recommended to travel to and from site as there is no good public transport links in the area.
Key Words: Senior Scientist | Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical | LCMS | LCMSMS | Mass Spectrometry | HPLC | GLP | GCP | Sciex | Drug Development | Clinical | Pre- Clinical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th September 2017
- Expires: 11th October 2017
- Reference: J3870