We are currently looking for an Environmental Monitoring Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. Reporting to the Head of Quality Operations, your role as Environmental Monitoring Manager is to provide leadership and guidance to the microbiology functions, line managing a team of 10 scientists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Environmental Monitoring Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Environmental Monitoring - Subject matter expert on all aspects of environmental contamination control. Ensure that Environmental monitoring is performed to an appropriate level, and commensurate to the activity being performed in the relevant areas.
2. Quality Assurance - Ensure change controls, CAPAs, non-conformances and customer complaints are managed with full compliance to company SOPs. Review and authorise company documents e.g. SOPs, Specifications, Validation Protocols etc. on behalf of the Microbiology function.
3. Line management of a team of scientists - Provide employees with appropriate training, motivation and coaching development to achieve effective performance standards and personal growth. Develop a team culture which is customer focused with a primary emphasis upon
adherence to requirements of the Quality Management System. Overall Responsibility for planning, assigning and directing of work including: appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
4. Customer - Ensure a satisfactory and influential working relationship with key internal and
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Environmental Monitoring Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an appropriate life sciences related subject. In addition to this, you will require high level technical experience across a range of microbiological techniques, including aseptic environmental monitoring in a GMP / MHRA regulated pharmaceutical facility.
2. You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to lead a team of scientists, including planning resources, managing priorities and delivering on project timelines.
3. Well-developed communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence all
levels of colleagues, regulators and industry specialists.
Key Words: Microbiology | Environmental Monitoring | GMP | MHRA | Manager | Leadership | Microbiology Manager | Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th August 2017
- Expires: 8th September 2017
- Reference: J4275