Director of Clinical Services
Competitive salary and benefits package
My client is a successful, independent company that provides pharmaceutical services to clients globally. Their range of services ensures that they are able to support drug development for their clients ranging from pre-clinical, manufacturing, and clinical to post marketing.
They require an experienced Clinical Director/Associate Director to oversee their development by implementing strategies and leading cross functional matrix programme teams.
The role is to be office based in Hampshire and will entail occasional travel to the US and Japan. Experience within a commercial/CRO background is highly fitting for this position however experience within a reputable Pharma is also highly sort after.
* Development of overall project plans and project budgets for approval by Clients
* Communication of all aspects of the project plans (schedule, budget, resource, options, assumptions and risks) throughout a project, ensuring these plans comply with overall Client strategy
* Continuous team leadership and oversight to drive projects, to pre-empt and address issues to ensure project completion with high quality, in the right timeframe, at the agreed cost
* Work with external partners; Associates and Vendors
* Design, develop and improve project management tools and processes, implement QA/QC activities as required
A fitting salary on offer based upon experience and a challenging yet rewarding role on offer.
For more information please call Francesca at Clinical Professionals on 01189594990 or email your CV to
Keyterms: clinical research, pharmaceutical, pharma, clinical trials, clinical services, director, associate director, clinical study, clinical studies, director of clinical services, south east, south, hampshire, clinical director, clinical research director, clinical services director, clinical, services, perm, full-time, leadership, clinical leader, clinical services associate director, CRO
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 11th August 2017
- Expires: 22nd September 2017
- Reference: J30151