Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for multiple Statistical Programmers to join a specialist CRO on a permanent basis. The role can be based on site in Berkshire or there can be the possibility for some home working.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Act as the Lead Programmer for assigned projects.
• Lead programming efforts for the preparation of electronic submissions.
• Ensure quality of personal work and the work of the team when acting as a Lead Programmer.
• Interact with project team members in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical, Project Integration and Biostatistics.
• Assume team member responsibilities, including representing Statistical Programming at internal project team meetings, client meetings and audits.
• Substantial demonstrable experience in the provision of programming support for clinical trial management and reporting, or equivalent experience.
• Extensive experience and proven skills in the use of SAS within a clinical trials environment.
• A good understanding of the fundamental principles of programming, program development and review.
• Experience in the preparation and review of Programming Plans, study set-up and review of study specific documents, e.g. CRF and data validation guidelines.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39858 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th August 2017
- Expires: 8th September 2017
- Reference: CL39858