Julia Day is looking for a GMC Registered Physician with experience in medical affairs to join a growing department as a Senior Medical Advisor. Working in this global biopharmaceutical company this role offers the opportunity to line manage 3 heads initially and take responsibility for an excellent therapy portfolio in inflammation and immunology. This is a critical role within the medical team and offers excellent short, medium and long term career progression.
· Act as therapy area expert to provide strategic medical input into the company decisions on specified therapeutic areas as required.
· Line management of existing medical advisors
· Develop and maintain strong scientific partnerships with key external experts and professional bodies.
· To advise on compliance issues, review and approve materials in accordance with the ABPI
· Take responsibility for and manage the execution of the medical strategic plan
· To provide leadership and support to others in the Medical Affairs teams
· Provide support to the Director, Medical Affairs in developing and implementing Medical Affairs initiatives to support the needs of the company
· Ensuring training of staff to meet technical, medical and interpersonal challenges of their roles
· Provide scientific support to Marketing, Regulatory, Market Access, Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management groups
· Provide portfolio of data and medical/scientific input to HTA or other market access submissions as required
· Registered Medical Doctor
· Must be a Final Signatory
· Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience including experience in medical affairs-
· Demonstrable understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
· Previous line management experience is desirable
· Excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39857 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th August 2017
- Expires: 8th September 2017
- Reference: CL39857