Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Research Associates in Denmark to join a well established and expanding Clinical Research Association. This positions will be home based.
As Clinical Research Associate you will be responsible for monitoring a range of early phase oncology clinical trials, ensuring that all study activities are fully compliant with ICH GCP and sponsor requirements and that study milestones and deliverables are achieved.
Key duties will include:
- Act as the routine liaison between study sites and the project team
- Conduct pre-qualification, routine monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with relevant SOPs
- Translation of study documentation
- Maintenance of an up to date awareness of cancer therapy, clinical trial design and conduct and Good Clinical Practice
As Clinical Research Associate you will require the following:
- A relevant scientific or nursing degree
- Proven experience of monitoring oncology clinical trials
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 2 or 3 days per week
- Strong administrative skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39852 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Denmark. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th August 2017
- Expires: 7th September 2017
- Reference: CL39852