Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinician to join a global medical devices organisation, working to support the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from Sleep Apnoea.
As a Clinician you will ensure the smooth daily running of a busy treatment centre, developing and managing a professional clinical service in central London.
Key duties will include:
- Provision of clinical support to new and existing patients from first screening to ongoing treatment
- Proactive follow-up of patients under treatment to establish compliance and treatment efficacy
- Contribution to the design and implementation of awareness programs
- Ensuring that patient records are maintained and up to date and that customer payments are processed promptly and accurately
As Clinician you will require the following:
- Registered Nurse or Registered Clinical Physiologist
- Experience gained in a commercial clinical environment
- DBS checked
- Excellent knowledge of and experience of treating Sleep Apnoea
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39841 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 10th August 2017
- Expires: 7th September 2017
- Reference: CL39841