CALLING ALL CHEMISTRY GRADUATES!
12 month Fixed Term Contract
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
My client, an expanding pharmaceutical company based in Wrexham, is looking to recruit a QC Analyst. The position is for a QC Analyst to join the Quality Control Group, supporting the QC Chemistry department.
Responsibilities of the QC analyst are:
* To perform all required Analytical testing for the support of incoming goods assessment, batch release, utilities, stability monitoring and non-routine requests in accordance with GLP, GMP and Regulatory Requirements
* Monitor the quality of components, raw materials, products and production processes by inspection, sampling and/or analysis.
* Use QC laboratory equipment (e.g. HPLC/GC/IR/Auto-titrations/wet chemistry) to ensure chemicals and bulk liquids conform to specification
* Develop robust and repeatable new tests methods and modify existing test methods for both chemical raw materials and bulk liquids.
* Perform and report analysis of customer complaint samples, raw material samples, utility samples and non-routine samples
* Perform internal inspections within the QC Analytical Department to ensure ongoing compliance and implement improvements
The ideal candidate for this role has:
* A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* Previous pharmaceutical experience and HPLC experience
* Previous GMP knowledge
If you are an experienced QC analyst looking for a new challenge and a chance to grow in a global pharmaceutical company then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Search Scientific
- Posted: 10th August 2017
- Expires: 7th September 2017
- Reference: Req/436309