A leading provider of highly complex, chemical process systems is looking for a well-rounded SHE Advisor to join an their Manufacturing / Engineering department.
If you've had any previous experience of the SHE in a Chemical, Science, or R&D environment and hold a NEBOSH certificate then please apply below!!
As the SHE Advsior you will :
- Provide site level SHE support services.
- Assist with development and implementation of SHE systems, procedures and programs to ensure with SHE standards and SHE legislation.
- Lead site safety reviews, inspections, audits and accident and incident investigations
- Drive SHE Culture and engagement.
- Meeting site improvement plans.
To be a successful in the role of a SHE Advisor, you';ll have the following skills:
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience of SHE in a Chemical, Science, or R&D environment.
- Ability to set, guide and influence a SHE agenda to both local and remote client groups.
- Generate KPI's
- Practical and pragmatic Character
- Excellent communication skills
- Build relationships with all levels across the whole of the organisation.
This business recognises the importance of their staff by providing excellent career opportunities. They also provide an excellent benefits package on top of a competitive salary so if you are highly motivated and feel passionate about delivering business critical projects, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment as we are expecting a high volume of applicants for this exciting opportunity.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 10th August 2017
- Expires: 22nd August 2017
- Reference: BBBH66251