Natasha Young at CK Group is recruiting for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical & medical device company in Cork. This role is on a contract basis for 12 months and offers a competitive hourly rate.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will work in a matrix structure across the end to end supply chain to provide process mapping, leverage statistical methods & analytical techniques to obtain business appropriate insights.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst should have the following skills and experience:
· Proven track record in using transformation & visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Qlikview
· Experience with data manipulation & algorithm creation
· The ability to source and handle large quantities of diverse data
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39842 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: ENG39842