Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Clinical Study Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Luton on a contract basis for 6 months initially on a part time basis.
The Clinical Administrator assists with the administration of study activities within the Local Study Team, ensuring quality and consistency of interventional study deliverables to time, cost and quality objectives.
The role allows the opportunity to work part time across 4 full days or reduced hours across 5 days.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist in the administration of clinical studies from the start-up to execution and close-out
- Manage and action the process of uploading and cataloguing legacy data from clinical studies
- Collect and assist in preparation and tracking of documents for the application process
- Serve as local administrative main contact and work closely with the LST until finalisation of the study
- Manage and contribute to coordination and tracking of study materials and equipment
- Coordinate administrative tasks during the study process, audits and regulatory inspections, according to company policies and SOPs
- Lead the practical arrangements and contribute to the preparation of internal and external meetings e.g. study team meetings, monitor meetings, investigator meetings. Liaise with internal and external participants and/or vendors
- Prepare, contribute to and distribute presentation material for meetings, newsletters and web-sites
- Responsible for layout and language control, copying and distribution of documents. Support with local translation and spell checks in English to/from local language
- Responsible for printing and distribution of documents such as letters and meeting minutes, and for handling and archiving of study related e-mails
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in life sciences
- Previous administrative experience, proven organisational and administrative skills
- Display excellent organisation and time management skills, excellent attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a high volume environment with shifting priorities
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39828 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: CL39828