MSL Advanced Surgery UK&I
Remuneration: 40,000 - 55,000 per annum, plus car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, bonus, 25 days holiday, long term incentive plan
A leading biotechnology company is currently seeking an individual with experience in the Surgery space to join their team covering this portfolio
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOL`s
- Respond to requests for scientific information
- Co-ordinate proposals around IIT`s
- Represent the company at national and international conferences
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in an operation scenario
- Understanding of surgery
- Excellent communication and KOL interaction skills
- Ideal candidate will have been a scrub nurse before moving into a management role
Please contact Elliott Thompson at Clinical Professionals to speak further about this job or to find out about similar opportunities.
Telephone: 0118 959 4990
Clinical Professionals are recognised as the most knowledgeable team in the industry and offer a bespoke service, dependent on your specific needs as a candidate. We are ethical as well as dynamic, honest and passionate about what we do, which enables us to keep a finger on the ever-changing pulse of the pharmaceutical market.
Keywords: MSL, Medical, Science, Liaison, Medical Affairs, Scientific Advisor, Field based, Regional, Regional Medical Liaison, RML, Medical Liaison, Surgery, Advanced Surgery, Pharmacist, PhD, Medic, ABPI, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Clinical, Healthcare, Clinical Professionals, Scrub Nurse.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 20th September 2017
- Reference: J30091