Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive to join a world leader in laboratory scientific instrumentation for surface chemistry measurements on a permanent bais. The office is based in Bristol, and will involve travel UK wide. Our clients work in university research centres as well as R&D and QC laboratories in a wide range of industries which include pharmaceutics, cosmetics, biomedical and micro-electronic.
On offer to you:
- You will receive comprehensive training on clients products initially at their head
office in Hamburg followed by training in the field.
- Regular training to develop and widen your skill base.
- A product range with a strong development potential in new and existing
- Competitive salary (£30,000 - £35,000 plus commission)
- Company car and pension scheme. A full UK drivers license is essential for this role.
From the Bristol office you will be responsible for the sales of our clients instruments throughout the UK and Ireland.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and follow up of new sales enquiries from a variety of sources.
- Analysis of clients’ application and organisation of sample evaluations.
- Demonstration of instruments at customer sites.
- Organisation and participation in short courses in surface science.
- Participation in exhibitions and scientific meetings.
- Minimum of an honours degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Physics or related subject.
- Ideally, you will have experience in scientific instrument sales, technical sales or related
- You are an active listener and able to assimilate and analyse your customers’ application needs efficiently.
- You are able to work independently and with the versatility to cover a range of activities.
- Positive, constructive and open to other points of view, you are highly self motivated
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39833 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: SH39833