Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an interim Clinical Research Scientist for a one year contract with an innovative and successful global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Clinical Research Scientist you will provide scientific support to a portfolio of oncology products in late phase clinical development.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the planning, execution and study of clinical trial programs
- Review of Clinical Trial Protocols and other study documents
- Monitoring and escalating project risks
- Review of study data and input into the preparation of Clinical Study Reports
As Clinical Research Scientist you will require the following:
- A relevant MSc of PhD
- Industrially based experience of Phase II & III Oncology clinical trials
- Experience of the design of clinical trial protocols and CRFs, clinical data review and preparation of CSRs
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39830 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: CL39830