Oliver Care is recruiting for an Associate Director Regulatory Affairs to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in London on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Ensure global regulatory lifecycle management strategy, submission planning and writing is executed accordingly
- Provides expert regulatory advice for development or marketed products for global regions
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to develop regulatory strategies
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensure regulatory submissions and approvals are achieved on time and as required
- Lead and manage meetings with health authorities
- Manage and train direct reports as necessary
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive regulatory experience in development and post-marketing activities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Solid regulatory experience in the EU and US regions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company who focus on developing a positive future for its patients.
Benefits include an excellent hourly rate of up to £83 p/hr.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39808 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: CL39808