QC Microbiologist Based with a leading FMCG & pharmaceutical supplier in the Preston area, Lancashire.
Title - QC Microbiologist
Location - Preston, Lancashire
Salary - £21,000
This position will be based with an experienced, specialist producer of FMCG & Pharmaceutical products who have supported globally recognised health and beauty brands for over 40 years'.
Benefits: Set in an Idyllic surroundings, this position offers the opportunity to join a leading specialist company who have recently experienced a strong period of growth & expansion. This role will offer the opportunity for an experienced Microbiologist to join a close-knit team, as well as the opportunity to gain experience in a GMP / GLP environment.
Role / Description
* To conduct microbiological tests on raw materials, liquids & finished products.
* Conduct OOS investigations for failing samples.
* Take responsibility for the release of raw materials to production, & report accurate results to the QC manager & QP for finished products.
* Take and analyse water, hygiene & environmental samples on site.
* HNC / Degree in Microbiology or a related subject
* Proven background within an industrial Microbiological laboratory
* Previous experience of reading & interpreting Microbial growth, including the identification of bacterial colonies.
* Experience within a GMP / GLP laboratory would be desirable but not essential.
This is a permanent & Full time position, offering long term stability with a specialist company within the FMCG, Nutritional & pharmaceutical Industry.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Microbiology, Microbiologist, QC, Quality Control,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: J23149