An exciting opportunity for a Molecular Biologist who is looking to move into Technical Project Management role with a global healthcare company.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
SRG is working a successful healthcare company who as a result of their continued success require a Technical Project Manager to join their team. The role holder is required to act as the subject matter expert for laboratory processes.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Business Travel Insurance, Gym Membership and more.
* Provide technical expertise to the BD team and clients including discussing, advising and guiding technology / methodology choices for the assessment of potential projects
* Ensure new methods are sufficiently validated prior to implementation
* Be responsible for the preparation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and close out of projects
* Act as the main point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders relating to ongoing projects
* Day to day management of up to 3 laboratory based staff
The ideal candidate should be educated to PhD level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
* Previous hands on experience with molecular biology techniques such as qPCR, Next Generation Sequencing, DNA & RNA extraction, Genotyping & Microarrays
* Strong background in molecular biology
* Demonstrable knowledge and technical experience in biomarker discovery and assay developments.
This is an great opportunity for Molecular Biologist who is looking to move into Project Management role to join a successful global healthcare company based in the North West.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: qPCR, Affymetrix microarrays, Illumina microarrays, Next generation sequencing, Sanger Sequencing, Luminex, DNA and RNA extraction, Gene Expression, Methylation, Genotyping, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Med Device, GMP, cGMP, ISO13485, Molecular, Molecular Biologist, Biologist, Genetic, Sequencing
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 23rd August 2017
- Reference: J23113