A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Commercial Development Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the Salisbury area. As the Commercial Development Manager you will be responsible for contributing to and delivering the Commercial and Business strategy, and ensuring agreed goals and growth are achieved.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Commercial Development Manager you will report to the Commercial Director and your responsibilities will include:
1. Contributing to the development of ongoing Commercial strategy ensuring this is delivered in order to increase company growth.
2. Managing and nurturing relationships of key customers, collaborators and stakeholders, providing the Alliance Management needed to maintain and promote these relationships.
3. Work with the legal team to formulate and negotiate customer service and supply contracts, ensuring contracts are compliment. You will also advise on the potential of arising Intellectual Property and assist in the maintenance and protection of such.
4. Network at events and conferences to identify opportunities and develop New Business for the Contract Development and Manufacturing Services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Commercial Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related subject such as Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Biology or Biochemical Engineering. An MSc or PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience and a track record in a Commercial Sales / Business Development role, within the Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical or CMO industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of alliance management, successfully managing relationships and developing new business. A good knowledge of IP, technology transfer licences and contract negotiation is very desirable.
Key Words: BioPharmaceutical / Contract Manufacturing / Contract Development / Pharmaceutical / CMO / CDMO / Business Development / Alliance Management / Networking / Stakeholder Management / IP / Intellectual Property / Trademark / Sales / Business Management / Technology Transfer / Out-Licensing / Salisbury / Wiltshire / Contracts
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 6th September 2017
- Reference: J4252