Scientific Team Leader - Medical Communications
A leading MedComms agency is looking for a Scientific Team Leader to join their medical education team.
You will be utilising excellent scientific writing skills to prepare high level scientific expertise across accounts. You will take responsibility for the development, management and delivery of education materials including managing workloads and forecasting resource requirements and will also provide writers with reviews and feedback as well as mentoring and coaching.
The Scientific Team Leader will be expected to develop high-level relationships with clients in order to contribute to business development and delivery of proposals. They will be expected to act at senior level during meetings and contribute towards achieving management objectives.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of an excellent management team in one of the leading MedComms agencies.
Salary: 50k-60k per annum
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking a talented individual to join their management and scientific teams. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to develop and deliver medical education materials on a range of projects, mentor team members and expand upon client relationships to identify new business opportunities.
* Private medical insurance
* 26 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Career breaks
* Long service awards
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Implementing and managing the delivery of a range of medical education materials.
* Preparing a high-level of scientific expertise across a variety of therapy areas.
* Reviewing the work of writers and providing mentoring a feedback.
* Forecasting resource requirements across accounts.
* Developing client relationships to identify new business opportunities.
* Excellent scientific writing style.
* Proven coaching and mentoring skills.
* Expertise in multiple therapy areas.
* High level of organisational and time-management skills with a strong attention to detail.
* Ability to forecast and manage workload.
* Team player.
* Self-motivated, passionate and driven.
Key Benefits To You:
* Opportunity to take responsibility for a variety of education materials.
* Opportunity to work with highly talented management team members within a top medical education agency.
* Opportunity to mentor other writers to facilitate career development.
* Opportunity to develop relationships amongst high-level client stakeholders.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and car
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 9th August 2017
- Expires: 20th September 2017
- Reference: J30042