We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager to join a growing Biotech firm based in the Cambridgeshire area. The company are entering an exciting phase of their development and the Project Manager is being recruited to project manage and lead pre-clinical /early clinical programs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Project manage the delivery of robust preclinical and translational activities for the company product in close collaboration with cross functional team members and in particular clinical operations.
2. Work with team to develop and translate project strategy into operational plans and budget that meets internal and external stakeholder requirements.
3. Monitor all project activities at external contractors and ensure appropriate timelines, budget and quality standards are met.
4. Management of project budgets (forecast and active tracking) and maintaining active project plans (using MS Project).
5. Participate in data review discussions and contribute to data interpretation. Contribute to the preparation of regulatory briefing documents and preclinical/clinical elements of regulatory submission documents.
6. Create and manage risk registers. Assist with the writing of manuscripts and development of abstracts and presentation materials.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in biologics drug development preferred but minimally solid understanding of biologic/pharmaceutical drug development and R+D processes and key activities to generate robust IND enabling data package. Demonstrated successful translation of complex pre-clinical activities and strategy into project plans and key deliverables driving towards and into clinical development.
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively use MS Project or similar to generate integrated project plans and other PM tools to report project progress and risks. Alongside this you will be expected to have experience in stakeholder management, strategic thinking, solution-finding, and agility as evidenced by flexibility, adaptability to change, curiosity, and ability to lead and drive change. You will have demonstrated skills in project delivery within a matrix environment, networking internally and externally and in global cross functional settings with stakeholders at all levels.
Key Words: Project Manager | R&D | Clinical Development | Research and Development | Pre-Clinical | Biologicals | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | Drug Development | MS Project | Project Management | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 5th September 2017
- Reference: J4261