Laboratory Technician - Wiltshire
Jocelyn at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading provider of advanced technologies and outsourced services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and consumer health industry, based in Wiltshire (on the M4 corridor). This role is offered on a part time temporary basis for 3 months, with the possibility of extension. This role is offered on a part time basis for 20 hours per week, with the ideal candidate available to work between 8am - 12pm, Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Work autonomously on analytical testing including work in support of stability batch release, clinical batch release and EU batch release
• Maintain of all laboratory and stability records in compliance with departmental and site procedures
• Perform tasks required for the smooth running of the laboratory including glassware washing and consumables ordering
• Contribute towards technical continuous improvements in line with industry standards and best practice, utilizing LEAN techniques such as 6 sigma and 5S
• Ensure results are recorded in line with GMP
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Knowledge of laboratory operation in a cGXP environment or some industry experience
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• BSc in a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent)
• Experience with IR and AA instrumentation - HPLC and GC instrumentation is desirable
If you are successful you will be joining a large pharmaceutical organisation based in Wiltshire.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39823 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 5th September 2017
- Reference: ST39823