Mid/Senior Creative Medical Copywriter
A leading digital marketing and advertising agency is looking for a Mid/Senior Creative Medical Copywriter to become part of a strong creative team.
You will be utilising excellent core writing skills to write creative, clear, concise and compelling copy whilst taking ownership as lead writer for a variety of medical/marketing/advertising projects. Projects can include but are not limited to; advertising campaigns, public awareness campaigns, mobile apps, websites and website ads, marketing emails/SMS, leaflets, press releases and videos.
The Senior Copywriter will be expected to think creatively, inspire others and communicate simply whilst guaranteeing all copy is in line with ABPI, local guidelines and the clients expectations.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a expert team in one of the leading MedComms agencies.
Salary: 45k-50k per annum
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to head up the writing team on a range of projects. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to take ownership of campaigns, working with design and development teams to create a variety of copy.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Working as lead writer with a wide-reaching team to create a range of marketing/advertising materials.
* Explaining complex concepts in simple ways to a range of audiences whilst ensuring it adheres to ABPI, local guidelines and client specifications.
* Helping create concepts and ideas.
* Attending award ceremonies (e.g. PM awards)
* Domestic and international travel may be occasionally required.
* An undergraduate degree, preferable science (life sciences)
* Minimum 1yr as Medical Writer/Copywriter
* Proven medical copywriting experience including writing for digital as part of a creative team
* Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations with experience of working to ABPI.
* High level of organisation and time-management.
* Pro-active and enthusiastic.
Key Benefits To You:
* Opportunity to support a variety of projects.
* Opportunity to work with highly talented team members within a top creative agency.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 19th September 2017
- Reference: J30036