Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing niche pharmaceutical company specialising in Expanded Access Programs and Unlicensed Medicines Access. This is a full time, permanent position, based in London.
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for the setup, implementation and delivery of Expanded Access Programs for Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies. You will be the primary point of contact for clients, managing all aspects of the delivery of the project as well as providing advice and guidance. This is a pivotal role and requires a strong customer focus and attention to detail as well as the ability to develop and execute project plans, track against KPIs, identify risk and contingency planning.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with Sponsor and internal teams to implement and execute devised project plans.
- Researching and understanding new country by country regulations for MAP implementation.
- Order Management, process design and implementation.
- Logistics & stock management - liaising with couriers & external partners.
- SOP management and review (with support from Quality function).
- Country specific regulatory submissions
- Handling queries and management of issues.
- Management of shipping documents, customs queries.
- Order processing.
- First port of call for EAP Programme projects .
As a Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within Life Sciences (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification / experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects with different customers.
- Account management / service sector background preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motive members with in a matrix system.
- Strong knowledge of ICH, GCP, and the UK clinical trials environment/ drug development process.
- 2nd language (other than English) an advantage.
- Previous experience in a project management role, with projects requiring specific deliverables of logistics, external & internal communication plans, supply chain, regulatory (ideal) and KPI measures.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills .
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39804 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 5th September 2017
- Reference: CL39804