We are currently looking for a Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist you will be responsible for Mass Spec work within the Bioanalytical Sciences Departmentsis group, operating within a small team which is developing in the area of proteomics and has a responsibility for delivering novel biomarker assays to support the Company's drug pipeline.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Mass Spectrometry Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use your exceptional practical skills with Protein Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Multiple Reaction Monitoring (aka Selected Reaction Monitoring) to contribute to projects within the Bioanalytical Sciences Department.
2. Work with the Mass Spectrometers / Mass Spec Systems with regards to large molecule and protein work. This will include developing methods and working with instruments such as the ABI Sciex 6500 and ABI Sciex 6600.
3. You will work cross functionally within a diverse Bioanalytical Sciences team responsible to develop protein analysis wand to deliver biomarkers across the drug pipeline for this company.
4. Using exceptional practical skills, excellent communication and team working abilities, you will drive innovative projects forward from the laboratory.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Mass Spectrometry Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences Discipline
2. Proven industry experience with Proteomics / Mass Spectrometry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Mass Spectrometry for Bioanalysis and Protein Analysis in order to develop Biomarkers.
Key Words: Protein Mass Spectrometry / Proteomics / MS / Mass Spectrometry / Bioanalysis / Protein / Multiple Reaction Monitoring / MRM / Selected Reaction Monitoring / SRM / ABI Sciex 6500 / ABI Sciex 6600 / Mass Spec / Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / Drug Discovery / Bioanalysis
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 5th September 2017
- Reference: J4253