Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for an Operations Manager to join a growing niche pharmaceutical company specialising in Expanded Access Programs and Unlicensed Medicines Access. This is a full time, permanent position, based in London.
The Operations Manager (OM) will report into the Managing Director and be directly responsible for ensuring the pharmaceutical warehouse and associated office functions run as a seamless unit. The OM will ultimately be responsible for making sure that products are ordered and then dispatched effectively.
The successful candidate will need to be methodical and be able to manage effectively.
On offer is a competitive salary (£40,000 - £45,000) plus Pension and healthcare.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include the following:
· Stock Receipt
· Stock Dispatch
· Temp Monitoring
· Stock Control
· Facilities management
· Order Processing
· Procurement function management
· Supplier/Customer relationship management
· Quality Management System (QMS) responsibilities to GDP standards
· 4-6 direct reports
As an Operations Manager you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Science or related field (desirable)
- A background in operations management in a Pharmaceutical or similar environment is a must for this role.
- Management experience within an industry setting
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39821 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 5th September 2017
- Reference: SH39821