An exciting opportunity has risen for a Method Development Scientist to join a successful and rapidly expanding contract testing organisation.
Job Title: Method Development Scientist
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG is working with a successful and rapidly expanding CRO who as a result of their continued success have a requirement for Method Development Scientist to join their team.
Benefits: Opportunity to develop methods for a variety of formulations and finished products.
Working hours: 40 hours and a competitive package on offer.
* Develop a variety of analytical methods to characterise the performance and safety considerations of products.
* Validate analytical methods according to ICH guidelines.
* To prepare and review analytical protocols/reports and to perform raw data verification.
* Provide technical support and guidance to analytical teams as required.
* Use a range of analytical and physical chemistry techniques to ensure competent and timely completion of analyses.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
* Experience of method development and validation using HPLC, GC & Dissolution.
* Experience with LC-MS or GC-MS (desirable).
* Previous Experience of working with Pharmaceutical finished products is a desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist with method development experience to join a rapidly expanding CRO and to gain experience in working in an ever changing and fast paced environment.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Contract Testing, Analytical Contract Testing, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Method Development, Method Validation, ICH Guidelines, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, GMP, MHRA
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 8th August 2017
- Expires: 29th August 2017
- Reference: J22277