Jonathan Finch is recruiting for a Quality Manager to join one of Britain's largest branded food companies at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis. Salary for the role will be between £25,000 - £30,000.
The purpose of this role will be to establish and implement cost effective and appropriate quality processes to ensure the effective laboratory management throughout premier analytical services. The successful candidate with design, manage and review quality and health and safety management process and drive continuous improvements.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
· Implement relevant codes of practice to comply with ISO 17025
· Implement and maintain quality management system
· Ensure new products and processes comply with quality management system
· Generate reports and trends based on gathered data
· Propose ways of improving standards and compliance
· Examine consumer complaints and advise on trends and corrective actions
Further responsibilities will include:
· Health and safety coordination for laboratories
· Communicating technical information in a way that meets needs of target audience
· Develop and drive improvement programs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· A Degree in a scientific field would be desirable
· Thorough working knowledge of quality management systems
· Auditor qualification
· Knowledge of H&S requirements in laboratories
· Previous management experience with direct responsibility for a team would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team of chemists working for an award winning Food testing laboratory.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39800 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: ST39800