UK&I Communications Manager - In-house pharmaceutical
Location: Home Counties, West of London
Salary: Circa 60,000 - 70,000 + excellent package
* Global mid-sized specialist pharma
* New and pivotal role with high visibility both internally and externally
* Excellent opportunities to make a real difference throughout the company, at an interesting stage of its growth
* Diverse role, responsible for PR, Media, Corporate, Issues comms to name a few - although experience in all of these is not necessary.
* You will be the `go-to` specialist for the company`s communications
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and ambitious communications specialist with a strong background in the pharmaceutical industry, to work for a company with a global infrastructure and an extremely strong pipeline. The successful candidate will have specialised in a variety of communication disciplines within Pharmaceuticals/Healthcare.
*Strong Experience in Pharmaceutical Communications, either from an in-house or agency background
*The ability to develop effective relationships with the likes of Journalist, healthcare professionals and patient advocates.
*Proven ability to work cross functionally, with a strong ability to influence.
*Competent in budget management
*University degree in Science, Business or Communications
If you are interested please contact:
Matthew Rourke +44 (0)207 822 1710
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note due to the high level of applications if you are not contacted within 48 hour, you have not been successful on this occasion.
external affairs, issue management, crisis management, Pharmaceutical, communications, media, external relations, external affairs, internal communications, internal comms, comms, public affairs, public relations, media relations, patient advocacy, patient relations, crisis communications
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 18th September 2017
- Reference: J30049