Lucy Stendall is recruiting for a Biomarker Operations Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide biomarker operational expertise and guidance to the global study management team
- Accountable for planning, coordinating and overseeing all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of biomarker samples (including companion diagnostic samples)
- Responsible for collaborating closely with biomarker scientists and Biomarker Operations Program Leaders to execute biomarker operational strategies, serving as a single point of contact for biomarker operations on multiple SMTs, and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with SMT members with particular focus on the operational team, diagnostic partners, external CRO & Central Lab (for outsourced teams) and external biomarker vendors where applicable.
- Build and maintain effective and efficient high performing biomarker sample analysis & data delivery. Supporting relevant stakeholders in their accountabilities, responsibilities and deliverables to drive decision on timelines.
- Responsible for the identification and selection of biomarker vendors in collaboration with BOPL, biomarker scientist, GPPS and diagnostics managers; ensuring appropriate cross functional input is incorporated into the scope of work.
- Ensure collection, delivery and analysis of bio samples under the highest standards of quality, ethics and informed consent at study level.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive clinical development experience with evidence of working in teams running clinical studies
- Pharmaceutical industry experience working as a clinical trial coordinator within a clinical trial setting is a plus
- Clinical or biological laboratory experience with evidence of involvement in the processing and/ or analysis of biological samples
- Project management skills
- Critical reasoning skills including the identification and resolution of complex problems
- Detail orientated with the ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Highly flexible in a fast pace global matrix environment
- Professional interpersonal skills, excellent oral/ written communication and influencing skills
- Proven leadership skills, ability to successfully achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team
- Creates team culture and promotes team spirits
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP Competencies
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39777 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: CL39777